Recently, FCA was asked by European lawmakers to share our thoughts on how to integrate support for high-impact innovation in the process of revising upcoming legislation on renewables.
We have teamed up with our friends from EUREC – The Association of European Renewable Energy Research Centres to summarize a couple of key takeaways from our work. Please find our distilled thoughts attached.
A special thank you also to the team at Jacques Delors Institute for their support and advice.
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time