Let’s continue building a net-zero 2050! The Cement Chapter will take a closer look at decarbonizing construction, where most emissions come from manufacturing cement to make concrete. We will explore regional specificities, think outside the box, and examine obstacles holistically, from technology and regulation to finance. Together, we’ll figure out how to move the industry towards emissions-free construction.
Learn more about The ARC: https://arc-festival.org/
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time