It was an inspiring presentation by Alessandra Salgado from the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA). Speaking to the audience of one of our recent Future Cleantech panels, she explained to what extent renewables and electrification can contribute in solving the climate puzzle.
Her comment touches upon one of the key fields of our work: sector coupling / integrated energy. Fundamental decarbonization will depend critically upon the interlinkage of intensified electrification and ever-increasing shares of sustainable energy technologies in the generation of electricity.
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time