It was an inspiring presentation by Alessandra Salgado from the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA). Speaking to the audience of one of our recent Future Cleantech panels, she explained to what extent renewables and electrification can contribute in solving the climate puzzle.
Her comment touches upon one of the key fields of our work: sector coupling / integrated energy. Fundamental decarbonization will depend critically upon the interlinkage of intensified electrification and ever-increasing shares of sustainable energy technologies in the generation of electricity.
- New FCA analysis on Cleantech R&D released through World Economic Forum
- We are hiring #3 – Join us as R&D Coordinator/ Office Manager (m|f|d)
- We are hiring #2 – Join us as Data and Media Specialist (m|f|d)
- We are hiring – Join us as Cleantech Analyst (m|f|d)
- Key Takeaways from FCA Panel on “The Zero-Carbon City”