Together with the Technology Executive Committee (TEC) of UN Climate Change, Future Cleantech Architects has launched a comprehensive survey on future needs in RD&D.
We are requesting policy-makers from local and national governments, National Designated Entities (NDEs), and other planners and implementers, innovators, researchers, NGOs, and Think Tanks to complete this comprehensive survey on future needs in RD&D, which will take approximately 10 minutes. Your contribution in responding to the survey is greatly appreciated!
The acceleration of RD&D in critical sectors is imperative to ensure these tech gaps are closed on time. The objective of the survey is to achieve a comprehensive overview of the current and future global RD&D needs to fundamentally decarbonize human activity in line with the targets of the Paris Agreement.
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time