We are pleased to announce that Vanessa Völkel, investment and technology promotion expert at UNIDO has joined our Future Cleantech Architects expert panel.
Vanessa will support our work on high-impact innovation in energy technology, in particular international cleantech projects and consortia with a cross-border character. Her experience in fostering innovation in emerging markets will be a key advantage.
Vanessa holds a master’s degree in economics from Ludwig-Maximilians Universität München and a post-graduate degree in international cooperation from Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.
Her career spans from supporting the work of then German Technical Cooperation (GTZ) in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic to being economic policy advisor at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH in Tbilisi, Georgia.
We appreciate her support and welcome her to our group of experts.
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time