It is a privilege to welcome Jan Huckfeldt, PhD to our FCA expert panel. Winning such an experienced brand builder – Jan served as Global CMO of Motorola Mobility and Vice President Marketing of Lenovo – will benefit many of the high-impact cleantech ideas we support.
After completing a Master in Chemistry at RWTH Aachen University and obtaining a PhD from University College Dublin, Jan has held various leadership positions in Procter & Gamble, HP and Lenovo. He is Advisory Board member to several technology companies and serves as a guest lecturer at business schools across Europe. Jan currently holds a CEO position in an SME company.
Jan has been very supportive to our work since the very start and his highly experienced perspective on scaling breakthrough cleantech ideas to the mass market can not be overestimated.
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time