It is a privilege to welcome Jan Huckfeldt, PhD to our FCA expert panel. Winning such an experienced brand builder – Jan served as Global CMO of Motorola Mobility and Vice President Marketing of Lenovo – will benefit many of the high-impact cleantech ideas we support.
After completing a Master in Chemistry at RWTH Aachen University and obtaining a PhD from University College Dublin, Jan has held various leadership positions in Procter & Gamble, HP and Lenovo. He is Advisory Board member to several technology companies and serves as a guest lecturer at business schools across Europe. Jan currently holds a CEO position in an SME company.
Jan has been very supportive to our work since the very start and his highly experienced perspective on scaling breakthrough cleantech ideas to the mass market can not be overestimated.
- New FCA analysis on Cleantech R&D released through World Economic Forum
- We are hiring #3 – Join us as R&D Coordinator/ Office Manager (m|f|d)
- We are hiring #2 – Join us as Data and Media Specialist (m|f|d)
- We are hiring – Join us as Cleantech Analyst (m|f|d)
- Key Takeaways from FCA Panel on “The Zero-Carbon City”