With The ARC Cleantech Innovation Festival approaching in early June, we were very pleased to have Carlos Ruiz-Garvia, Andreas Schäfer, and Vanessa Völkel from our UN co-hosts, as well as our new EU Policy Manager Marlène Siméon, in town. The press conference was an exciting opportunity to introduce the four chapters of the festival, which will zoom in on the roadblocks and innovation gaps of Cleantech Innovation, Cement -as part of the building sector-, Aviation, and Long Duration Energy Storage.
We are thankful for the support from the UN organizations UN Climate Change and UNIDO ITPO Germany, our co-host EIT InnoEnergy, and Peter Heinze and Burkhard Mast-Weisz from the city of Remscheid, and we are thrilled to continue driving cleantech innovation harder.
Learn more about the festival here: https://arc-festival.org/
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time