Green public procurement can be a game changer in scaling cleantech innovation and decarbonizing industries, such as cement or other building materials. Not only can green public procurement stimulate demand for climate-neutral production, it can also create lead markets, spur innovation, and support startups developing climate-friendly solutions.
In collaboration with Tech for Net Zero, Future Cleantech Architects co-authored the economic assessment underlying the article that also sheds light on the possible costs of implementation, using the example of concrete public procurement projects. Stay tuned for the release!
You can find the article (in German) here.
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time