Breakthrough ideas to tackle Climate Change – and an exceptional expert panel!
FCA is proud to announce the all-digital second Future Cleantech Panel, in cooperation with Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn.
Log into our zoom meeting and get a tour d’horizon on the state of the energy transition in Europe and the steps we can take to enhance high-impact R&D in cleantech. Listen as Michael Hayes (KPMG, Global Head of Renewables), Joanna Hubbard (CEO and Co-Founder of blockchain-wizards Electron, London) and João Saint-Aubyn (senior renewables / power market expert, Madrid) discuss how we can promote high-impact ideas more effectively.
- New FCA analysis on Cleantech R&D released through World Economic Forum
- We are hiring #3 – Join us as R&D Coordinator/ Office Manager (m|f|d)
- We are hiring #2 – Join us as Data and Media Specialist (m|f|d)
- We are hiring – Join us as Cleantech Analyst (m|f|d)
- Key Takeaways from FCA Panel on “The Zero-Carbon City”