Thank you for this inspiring group of experts is what we have heard several times with reference to last nights Future Cleantech Panel. Thank you Michael Hayes, Joanna Hubbard, João Saint-Aubyn and Martin Keller for embarking on a tour with Dr. Peter Schniering to discuss many important segments of cleantech R&D.
We could have continued for hours, debating high-impact technologies, the missing infrastructure to go beyond 80 percent renewables in the grid, the ‘big pockets’ needed to scale climate tech or the role of blockchain.
Apologies to anyone who wanted to enter and was denied access. We are working with Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn to ensure that we will have a large-scale webinar licence in place for the next panel. Moreover upon your repeated request the next panel discussion will be recorded and provided upon demand online.
- New FCA analysis on Cleantech R&D released through World Economic Forum
- We are hiring #3 – Join us as R&D Coordinator/ Office Manager (m|f|d)
- We are hiring #2 – Join us as Data and Media Specialist (m|f|d)
- We are hiring – Join us as Cleantech Analyst (m|f|d)
- Key Takeaways from FCA Panel on “The Zero-Carbon City”