The energy & water world exhibition was launched in Essen, Germany this week. Future Cleantech Architects will attend the exhibition with at least two expert panel members and one member of our advisory board.
We were able to continue discussions with several innovators already, targeting high-impact energy technology R&D. We will keep you posted on new projects (both in laboratory and later stages). New projects include breakthrough generation, storage, digital (DLT) tech and integrated energy.
A key criterion is the potential of each project to significantly reduce emissions versus a business-as-usual development case, as pointed out by Dr. Peter Schniering during a recent future cleantech panel.
- New FCA analysis on Cleantech R&D released through World Economic Forum
- We are hiring #3 – Join us as R&D Coordinator/ Office Manager (m|f|d)
- We are hiring #2 – Join us as Data and Media Specialist (m|f|d)
- We are hiring – Join us as Cleantech Analyst (m|f|d)
- Key Takeaways from FCA Panel on “The Zero-Carbon City”