The energy & water world exhibition was launched in Essen, Germany this week. Future Cleantech Architects will attend the exhibition with at least two expert panel members and one member of our advisory board.
We were able to continue discussions with several innovators already, targeting high-impact energy technology R&D. We will keep you posted on new projects (both in laboratory and later stages). New projects include breakthrough generation, storage, digital (DLT) tech and integrated energy.
A key criterion is the potential of each project to significantly reduce emissions versus a business-as-usual development case, as pointed out by Dr. Peter Schniering during a recent future cleantech panel.
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time