FCA founder Peter Schniering was interviewed as part of the podcast series mobiliTALK by the Ministry of Transport in North Rhine-Westphalia together with Dirk Wittowsky, professor for mobility and urban planning.
The two discussed necessary developments in cleantech to decarbonize urban environments and the mobility sector comprehensively.
The podcast is available through all popular streaming platforms.
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time