We are pleased to announce that Pau Farrés Antúnez is joining our team as a Cleantech Analyst.
Pau holds a PhD in engineering from the University of Cambridge where he focused on thermodynamic cycles for large-scale energy storage, including pumped thermal energy storage (PTES), liquid air energy storage (LAES), and hybrid cycles.
He moreover holds an M.Sc. in Renewable Energy from the Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg, University of Kassel, and Cambridge University.
Committed to the pursuit of a sustainable energy system, he has experience as a Research Associate in Energy Storage at the same university and as a Junior Renewable Energy Consultant at the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ).
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time