Young-jin is Head of Research Impact Investing at PHINEO gAG where he works to enable, support and accelerate (climate) impact investing and financial system change for a sustainable 21st century.
His goals are to make a positive net impact for the good of mankind, e.g. by contributing to the growth of green technologies and social innovation as well as by supporting the systemic changes needed for a sustainable future for generations to come.
We look forward to working together with Young-jin and are pleased that he has joined our ranks!
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time