The second movie from our cooperation with CNN is online, and this time zooming in on sustainable air travel.
With support from Future Cleantech Architects, the team of CNN’s Global Energy Challenge series has launched another short clip on an important challenge in the energy transition: making air travel and transport sustainable.
Visiting the German Aerospace Center’s test site in Julich, Germany, Sandy Thin introduces a global audience to the team of Stefan Brendelberger. Stefan and his team work on producing renewable transportation fuels from water and carbon dioxide with concentrated sunlight. The emissions reduction potential of this process – if commercially put into practice – is huge, with a potential of up to 90 percent compared to classic aviation gasoline.
- New FCA analysis on Cleantech R&D released through World Economic Forum
- We are hiring #3 – Join us as R&D Coordinator/ Office Manager (m|f|d)
- We are hiring #2 – Join us as Data and Media Specialist (m|f|d)
- We are hiring – Join us as Cleantech Analyst (m|f|d)
- Key Takeaways from FCA Panel on “The Zero-Carbon City”