The second movie from our cooperation with CNN is online, and this time zooming in on sustainable air travel.
With support from Future Cleantech Architects, the team of CNN’s Global Energy Challenge series has launched another short clip on an important challenge in the energy transition: making air travel and transport sustainable.
Visiting the German Aerospace Center’s test site in Julich, Germany, Sandy Thin introduces a global audience to the team of Stefan Brendelberger. Stefan and his team work on producing renewable transportation fuels from water and carbon dioxide with concentrated sunlight. The emissions reduction potential of this process – if commercially put into practice – is huge, with a potential of up to 90 percent compared to classic aviation gasoline.
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time