The first film on high-impact innovators supported by FCA has just been released through CNN international with an estimated audience of 475 MLN viewers (CNN figures, see link to online version here: httpss://edition.cnn.com/videos/business/2020/01/08/green-heating-vaillant-econundrum-gec.cnn-business).CNN zooms in on the promising GHG emissions reduction potential of heat pump technologies that replace conventional oil and gas heaters in existing building stock. Up to now heat pump technology is mainly used in newly built houses.
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time