The first film on high-impact innovators supported by FCA has just been released through CNN international with an estimated audience of 475 MLN viewers (CNN figures, see link to online version here: httpss://edition.cnn.com/videos/business/2020/01/08/green-heating-vaillant-econundrum-gec.cnn-business).CNN zooms in on the promising GHG emissions reduction potential of heat pump technologies that replace conventional oil and gas heaters in existing building stock. Up to now heat pump technology is mainly used in newly built houses.
- New FCA analysis on Cleantech R&D released through World Economic Forum
- We are hiring #3 – Join us as R&D Coordinator/ Office Manager (m|f|d)
- We are hiring #2 – Join us as Data and Media Specialist (m|f|d)
- We are hiring – Join us as Cleantech Analyst (m|f|d)
- Key Takeaways from FCA Panel on “The Zero-Carbon City”