The Cleantech Race Volume 2: Cement with Katharina Dröge
The Cleantech Race is an FCA-produced mini-series which aims to tackle some of the most challenging issues and technological innovations needed to decarbonize the hard-to-abate sectors. Each episode features highly qualified guest-speakers from politics, industry, or research.
The second episode focuses on the challenges of decarbonizing the cement industry. In it, Katharina Dröge, co-chair of BÜNDNIS 90/DIE GRÜNEN’s parliamentary group, and FCA founder and CEO Dr. Peter Schniering, discuss the biggest hurdles and what it will take to achieve net-zero on time, including the necessity of creating supporting financial mechanisms and a comprehensive CCS/CCU infrastructure.
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time