It was our pleasure to have MP Jürgen Hardt, Foreign Policy spokesman of the CDU/CSU parliamentary group in the German Bundestag as our guest.
Despite his busy schedule, Mr. Hardt took the time to discuss how cleantech and the options to intensify high-impact R&D can best be used to tackle the climate crisis. Mr. Hardt has long been supportive of our work, also in his previous role as the German government’s coordinator of transatlantic relations.
- New FCA analysis on Cleantech R&D released through World Economic Forum
- We are hiring #3 – Join us as R&D Coordinator/ Office Manager (m|f|d)
- We are hiring #2 – Join us as Data and Media Specialist (m|f|d)
- We are hiring – Join us as Cleantech Analyst (m|f|d)
- Key Takeaways from FCA Panel on “The Zero-Carbon City”