It was our pleasure to have MP Jürgen Hardt, Foreign Policy spokesman of the CDU/CSU parliamentary group in the German Bundestag as our guest.
Despite his busy schedule, Mr. Hardt took the time to discuss how cleantech and the options to intensify high-impact R&D can best be used to tackle the climate crisis. Mr. Hardt has long been supportive of our work, also in his previous role as the German government’s coordinator of transatlantic relations.
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time