The ARC festival is Europe’s most ambitious cleantech festival – and day one set the successfully set the scene. Inspiring speakers in thought-provoking panels discussed groundbreaking ideas. The Panels focused on topics such as National Innovation Systems, Driving Cleantech Innovation, Regional Industrial Perspectives, Financing Breakthrough Cleantech and Cement.
Building on day one, we are looking forward to hearing more about cleantech innovation in overlooked sectors like aviation, hydrogen and energy storage and how we can pave the way to COP 27 on day two.
If you couldn’t be with us, we will provide you with the key takeaways from both days in the coming weeks.
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time