FCA Board members Martin Hoyer, Roland Berger (left), Dr. Martin Roeb, Deutsches Zentrum für Luft-und Raumfahrt (right) and Dr. Peter Schniering, had the chance to discuss options to scale high-impact ideas and our work at Future Cleantech Architects at a ministry in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia.
Discussions included the key R&D areas of FCA’s work as a think tank and the methodology of supporting high-impact innovators. Comments by the ministry’s experts were helpful to review and strengthen the approach used to help innovators through the proverbial ‘valleys of death’ in cleantech development.
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time