FCA Board members Martin Hoyer, Roland Berger (left), Dr. Martin Roeb, Deutsches Zentrum für Luft-und Raumfahrt (right) and Dr. Peter Schniering, had the chance to discuss options to scale high-impact ideas and our work at Future Cleantech Architects at a ministry in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia.
Discussions included the key R&D areas of FCA’s work as a think tank and the methodology of supporting high-impact innovators. Comments by the ministry’s experts were helpful to review and strengthen the approach used to help innovators through the proverbial ‘valleys of death’ in cleantech development.
- New FCA analysis on Cleantech R&D released through World Economic Forum
- We are hiring #3 – Join us as R&D Coordinator/ Office Manager (m|f|d)
- We are hiring #2 – Join us as Data and Media Specialist (m|f|d)
- We are hiring – Join us as Cleantech Analyst (m|f|d)
- Key Takeaways from FCA Panel on “The Zero-Carbon City”