“Public servants are crucial to ensure that political concepts for accelerating innovation are turned into efficient instruments and that the subsidies paid for by taxes are steered in the right direction,” explains Peter Schniering.
“Hence, public servants, especially in the federal ministries, have a decisive influence on the path to climate neutrality. The way talent is recruited must be rethought: Candidates should be approached more much more actively and their needs addressed when it comes to salary.”
Tagesspiegel Background Energie & Klima, a popular German daily newspaper, published an opinion piece by Peter Schniering today.
Read the full article (in German) here.
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time