We are very proud to announce that our Cleantech Analyst Antoine Koen has been awarded the Helios Prize from Cambridge University’s Engineering Department.
The prize, dedicated to graduate research on sustainable energy / energy efficiency, was awarded for his paper on low-temperature glide cycles for pumped thermal energy storage.
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time