An important part of our work is to challenge the technological innovations and business models of high-Impact approaches. We have been doing this repeatedly throughout 2019 for innovators which applied to become part of the Solarimpulse Foundation’s 1000 Solutions Program. In this role, FCA will send an expert to Brussels, Belgium in order to contribute to a workshop that challenges technological solutions from various perspectives. Should you take be part in this, please contact us.
- New FCA analysis on Cleantech R&D released through World Economic Forum
- We are hiring #3 – Join us as R&D Coordinator/ Office Manager (m|f|d)
- We are hiring #2 – Join us as Data and Media Specialist (m|f|d)
- We are hiring – Join us as Cleantech Analyst (m|f|d)
- Key Takeaways from FCA Panel on “The Zero-Carbon City”