An important part of our work is to challenge the technological innovations and business models of high-Impact approaches. We have been doing this repeatedly throughout 2019 for innovators which applied to become part of the Solarimpulse Foundation’s 1000 Solutions Program. In this role, FCA will send an expert to Brussels, Belgium in order to contribute to a workshop that challenges technological solutions from various perspectives. Should you take be part in this, please contact us.
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time