Welcome to our team, Carl Riemann!
We are delighted to have the volunteer support of Carl as our new team member. Graduating in Economics from Universität zu Köln and expanding his expertise in the key metrics of the energy industry at EWI – Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universität zu Köln, Carl will support FCA from September on.
His tasks include an analysis on breakthrough developments in the hydrogen economy, a new media project with CNN and a decision-maker survey on long-term cleantech trends. Thank you for joining us, Carl!
- New FCA analysis on Cleantech R&D released through World Economic Forum
- We are hiring #3 – Join us as R&D Coordinator/ Office Manager (m|f|d)
- We are hiring #2 – Join us as Data and Media Specialist (m|f|d)
- We are hiring – Join us as Cleantech Analyst (m|f|d)
- Key Takeaways from FCA Panel on “The Zero-Carbon City”