Welcome to our team, Carl Riemann!
We are delighted to have the volunteer support of Carl as our new team member. Graduating in Economics from Universität zu Köln and expanding his expertise in the key metrics of the energy industry at EWI – Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universität zu Köln, Carl will support FCA from September on.
His tasks include an analysis on breakthrough developments in the hydrogen economy, a new media project with CNN and a decision-maker survey on long-term cleantech trends. Thank you for joining us, Carl!
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time