“With the expansion of renewable energies, the need for storage is growing exponentially” – Antoine Koen, Cleantech Analysts.
Lithium batteries are efficient, but they deplete quickly. For multi-hour, multi-day, and seasonal applications we require a variety of long duration energy storage (LDES) technologies.
Future Cleantech Architects has teamed up with Handelsblatt, the largest and most-cited business and financial newspaper in the German language, to shed light on the most intensively debated cleantech innovations of the moment.
Read the complete article (in German) here.
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time