We are glad to announce that we are starting 2022 with a new intern, Marie Goß.
Marie studies International Relations and Management in Regensburg and has just returned from a semester abroad at Columbia University.
Having gained experience in the EU policy landscape interning at the European Parliament in Brussels, she will be supporting FCA in the areas of innovation landscape and policy mapping.
We are glad to have you join us and look forward to working with you Marie!
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time