We are pleased to announce the official release of this comprehensive framework, a result of collaborative efforts between UNIDO, German Energy Agency (dena), New Energy Coalition, GreenLab, Impact Hydrogen, and Future Cleantech Architects, which provides essential guidance for governments and industries. These guidelines offer step-by-step recommendations for effectively preparing, implementing, and scaling up green hydrogen industrial clusters.
Hydrogen is essential for the existing fertilizer and chemicals industries, and green hydrogen will also be needed for select new applications such as steel-making. Given the limited supply of green hydrogen, its use should be prioritized for those sectors that need it the most and have no alternatives.
You can find the complete report here.
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time