FCA’s founder and chief executive Dr. Peter Schniering and managing director at goetzpartners Dr. Klaus Grellmann have collaborated on a project concerning the practical uses and economic viability of sustainable hydrogen applications. Each providing a unique perspective on the topic, they have come up with five theses discussing the pitfalls and potentials of hydrogen with a special focus on the German market.
While their backgrounds may be different, one thing seems to be clear: it’s time to re-think the ways in which we talk about hydrogen.
You can find more information on the 5 theses here.
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time