It was an honour presenting key findings of our work at Future Cleantech Architects on high-impact R&D in cleantech upon invitation of UN Climate Change at the UNFCCC Global Innovation Hub at COP 26 in Glasgow.
Together with Vanessa Völkel from UNIDO ITPO Germany, we also gave a first insight to the UNIDO Global Call 2021 and were pleased to have an intervention by Tareq Emtairah, Director of the Department of Energy at UNIDO.
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time