FCA expert panel members Vanessa Völkel and Michael Schmidt (both with UNIDO’s Investment and Technology Promotion Office at UN campus in Bonn, Germany) formally initiated the cooperation with Future Cleantech Architects last week.
The work of UNIDO and FCA in promoting high-impact technology share many similarities. The cooperation will include shared office space at UN campus in Bonn and cooperation on recruitment of cleantech experts and research assistants. UNIDO’s ITPO will moreover be closely involved in the upcoming Future Cleantech Panel in May 2020.
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time