FCA expert panel members Vanessa Völkel and Michael Schmidt (both with UNIDO’s Investment and Technology Promotion Office at UN campus in Bonn, Germany) formally initiated the cooperation with Future Cleantech Architects last week.
The work of UNIDO and FCA in promoting high-impact technology share many similarities. The cooperation will include shared office space at UN campus in Bonn and cooperation on recruitment of cleantech experts and research assistants. UNIDO’s ITPO will moreover be closely involved in the upcoming Future Cleantech Panel in May 2020.
- New FCA analysis on Cleantech R&D released through World Economic Forum
- We are hiring #3 – Join us as R&D Coordinator/ Office Manager (m|f|d)
- We are hiring #2 – Join us as Data and Media Specialist (m|f|d)
- We are hiring – Join us as Cleantech Analyst (m|f|d)
- Key Takeaways from FCA Panel on “The Zero-Carbon City”