After the successful first part of the 4th Future Cleantech Panel focusing on the technical challenges of industrial decarbonisation took place on the 29th of April, FCA looks forward to welcoming participants to Part 2: The Policy Briefing.
Speaking to Magnolia Tovar, Atsushi Kurosawa, and Carina Krastel, the second event will focus on the leading technical and policy interventions that, employed together, can achieve net zero industrial emissions. The event will take place on Thursday, 6. May at 1 pm CET.
Watch our trailer for the event or
- NEW release in our joint series with HANDELSBLATT on solar radiation management (SRM)
- Join our team! We are hiring a Director of Technologies and Impact
- New graph released on LDES for Power Systems: A diverse field of technologies eager for deployment
- Peter Schniering’s Op-ed on Tagesspiegel Background | The role of public servants
- Aviation and The ARC Future Cleantech Festival on TV during prime time